Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Beth Inglis Consulting, a Sole Proprietorship operating out of the Province of British Columbia (“Beth Inglis Consulting”). Beth Inglis Consulting may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
1. Trademark & Copyright. Logos for Beth Inglis Consulting are trademarks of Beth Inglis Consulting and its affiliates (the “Marks”). You must obtain written permission from Beth Inglis Consulting to use the Marks. All materials created by Beth Inglis Consulting on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Beth Inglis Consulting. The contents of this Site are all copyrighted by Beth Inglis Consulting, unless otherwise noted. You must obtain written permission from Beth Inglis Consulting to use the contents of the Site in any manner not authorized by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Beth Inglis Consulting and Beth Inglis Consulting is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. Beth Inglis Consulting accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with Beth Inglis Consulting on various platforms, help Beth Inglis Consulting offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Use License. If Beth Inglis Consulting has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
3.1. modify or copy the materials;
3.2. use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3.3. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Beth Inglis Consulting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds. Our refund policy for any of the services or products sold on the Site is as follows: All sales are final. There will be no refunds.
5. Disclaimer. Our goal is to share information in an informative, open, and honest way. That being said, any information and services provided on or through the Site is for informational and educational purposes only. What we share is the opinion and perspective of Beth Inglis Consulting. The information and education is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice. Before taking any action, please make sure you consult with a professional.
6. No Guarantees. We make no guarantees about any particular results or benefit that you’ll get from our Site, our products or services. We will do everything to give you the tools to succeed, but we make no guarantees. We cannot be any more clear about this: we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Beth Inglis Consulting or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Beth Inglis Consulting has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
9. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Beth Inglis Consulting’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify Beth Inglis Consulting and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
11. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Beth Inglis Consulting linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and Beth Inglis Consulting relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Beth Inglis Consulting. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by Beth Inglis Consulting to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.
Moving through an illness, injury or health condition is a journey.
Let's simplify the journey and put you in the driver's seat.
Watch my free 45-minute training:
How to Navigate Your Health Journey and the Healthcare System Empowered and in the Driver's Seat.